What documents do I need to provide to register with Mamo Business?


To register with Mamo Business, here's what you'll need to provide:

  • Trade License or Freelance License: This should be issued in the UAE. You can let us know if you don’t have one.
  • Memorandum / Articles of Association: A contract that specifies the regulations for your company's operations and your company's purpose. If you don’t have one, just let us know.
  • Emirates ID: The Emirates ID of all business owners, both front and back.
  • Proof of Address: Any document showing the company address in the UAE, if your address isn't already listed in the trade license or memorandum of association. For example: utility bill, Ejari or Tawtheeq certificate.

If you don't have any of these, just let us know! We can work with you on an individual basis to help get you set up with Mamo Business. 

If you don't have a business registered in the UAE or a trade license, you can still use Mamo Business. We'll ask for your Emirates ID and proof of residential address instead.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful