To verify your account, we will request a copy of your Emirates ID (other GCC nationals can use their passports or national ID cards) and a document that proves that you reside in the UAE.
Documents to verify your address must have your complete address, not a PO Box address. Examples of these documents can include:
- Utility bill not older than six months, e.g., Dewa bill, ADDC bill, e.t.c.
- Bank or credit card statement not older than six months.
- Ejari or Tawtheeq certificate (similar documents from other Emirates can be used).
- Tenancy contract still within its validity period and signed by both the Lessor and the Tenant.
- Any other government or financial institution-issued document.
If you don’t have any of the above documents available in your name, please see this article on how to complete your verification when the documents needed aren’t in your name. If you still require further guidance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we’d be happy to help.